MyHRKp | My Hr Kaiser Login
What is MyHRKp Kaiser?
My HR Kaiser is an online website that provides current employees of the company access to their personalized human resources information such as payroll information, benefits information. Every employee of company should have access to all the information about the pay rolls, benefits information, salary etc.., Employees of Kaiser Permanente can be able to access human resources information using My HR login. They can manage, change or update health benefits using My HR login.
Kaiser Permanente has made it available to all its employees including medical staff, administrative staff etc.., All the employees can login to My HR website and check the benefits that their own position owns. They can also manage payment options, benefit and pay rolls information using this website. However, benefits vary from employee to employee depending on the position they hold in the company.
According to the company, employees that join in the company will register for My HR KP site by entering their work place and selecting to Activate their account. Once the profile of employees is activated, they can view their pay rolls, benefits and forms. They can set up their own profile and manage it if they want to. Mostly, employees use the website to view their benefits and change them if necessary. Even though the benefits are based upon the position of a person, they usually include insurance plans, retirement plans and reimbursement. They will also be benefited with the medical care including prescription medication, mental health care and vision and dental care.
About Kaiser Permanente:
Kaiser Permanente is an American integrated managed care consortium founded in the year of 1945. Kaiser Permanente is made up of three distinct but interdependent groups of entities: the Kaiser foundation Health plan, Inc, Kaiser foundation hospitals and regional Permanente medical groups. Kaiser Permanente group serves in the areas of California, Colorado, District of Columbia, Georgia, Hawaii, Maryland, Oregon, Virginia and Washington with 2,08,975 employees and 21,275 physicians as per 2017.
Kaiser Permanente as a non- profit health foundation and Kaiser foundation Hospitals reported a combined net income of $3.1 billion USD. The total revenue of Kaiser foundation as per 2016 is $64.6 billion USD.
How to Log in to the MyHRKp website:
- To Log in to the website you should initially visit the official website of My HR website.
- When you enter the website, click on Sign-In.
- Here, you should enter national User Id and password to log in to the website.
- If you are the first-time user, then you should activate your account using national user ID provided to you.
- After you activate your account, you can set your own password to log in every time.
- There is also an option to look up at the user name and the password associated with it.
How to recover your password for your MyHRKp login
- If you forgot your password but you have your username and the last name correct, then you should click on forgot password and reset your password. You can also get a new one emailed to you.
- If you forgot both the username and password, then you should try answering some security questions and recover your login details.
- Even after trying all these options you find trouble logging in, then you should contact the toll-free number of Kaiser Permanente
1-800-788-0710 (711 TTY) (English)
1-800-757-7585 (Chinese dialects)
Monday through Friday
7 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Saturday and Sunday
7 a.m. – 3 p.m.
Employees are allowed to call the toll free and seek help about retrieving username and password.
What are the benefits provided by Kaiser Permanente?
- Kaiser Permanente provides health management services. Members of Kaiser Permanente can check with the medical records of their employees and interact with the doctor to schedule or cancel appointments.
- Kaiser Permanente also offers wellness information on certain diseases and treatments.
- You can find health coverage plans for individual and family also. If offers Medicaid, Medi-Cal, Medicare and health coverage through employers.
- Kaiser Permanente claims to work with families and communities to offer the best possible health coverage at lower costs.
- Kaiser Permanente also helps in locating the right doctor through their account.
- There is also a pharmacy centre through which the students can manage their prescriptions.
- Kaiser Permanente also provides wellness coaching classes on health management.
- Kaiser Permanente is always at the service of its customers, it offers phone, online, email and in person communication for its customers.
- Kaiser Permanente also offers a mobile App for Apple and Android phones.
Problems during Login
If your password is not working on the login page make sure that your Caps Lock button is turned off and you are typing letters in the correct case.
If this doesn’t help you need to reset your password by clicking on “Forgot your password” button on the login page. Follow the steps provided to reset your password and get a new one.
If you don’t remember your National User ID (NUID) you can click on “Lookup your NUID” link and search for it.
For any other problems contact KP MyHR Customer Service.
MyHR KP page https://epf.kp.org/wps/portal/hrpublic/home
MyHR KP National User ID Lookup https://idm.kp.org/kpidm/kp/showNUID.do
Kaiser Permanente Employee Benefits Page https://epf.kp.org/wps/portal/hrpublic/home?1dmy&urile=wcm%3apath%3a%2Fmyhr%2Fepfsite%2Fhr%2Fpublic%2Finformation%2Fbbeg_default
Apart from these Kaiser Permanente also offers dental services to its customers. They talk to the doctors and schedule appointments and see through that you get the dental check done at low costs.